2010 Coppola Votre Sante Chardonnay
With the time flying by - I will go straight to the chase. The nose is peaches, spice, but, thankfully, not loaded with oak. Good mouth feel, but a little more tropical than I like. Nice weight and a long finish. At $12.99 a great buy for a Cali Chardonnay.
Check out these related posts:
- Great Chardonnay, old vine Zinfandel, and Pinot Noir from Davis Family Vineyards
- Good California Wines! Fog Head Pinot and Hess Chardonnay
- Holiday wine values from Austin experts, round 2
- Tasting Cupcake Vineyards’ Award Winning Wine with Winemaker Adam Richardson
- A list of good, but cheap, wines for these hard times